If you could change 5 things in the world to make life better for GF folks, what would they be?
Gluten-free Living provides a few great ways that the GF “movement” can move forward.
Read the full article here:
1. FDA clearly defining “gluten” free
2. Restaurants taking gluten contamination as seriously as sanitation
3. Increase the availability of healthy gluten-free items
4. Remove trace ingredients from common foods (following after Chex cereals)
5. Rule-out Celiac’s before going GF, as it can impact your long-term health and management
So, what’s on your list?